I've damaged the car.

First and foremost, take a deep breath, get the car to a safe location, park, and proceed with the following procedures:

  1. If damage is done to parked vehicles, private, municipal or highway properties, report it to Police.
  2. Wait for police to arrive, and in the mean time, take as many pictures as needed of the damages done to the car, and other properties.
  3. With all of the pictures and information you have, message us on Facebook with your booking ID, and we’ll take care of Insurance and will provide you with further instructions.

Message us on Facebook

Last Updated: May 9th, 2017

Was this answer helpful?

If we haven't answered your question, Please email us at info@shiftride.com and we will try to get it answered as soon as possible.

Get in Touch With Us

Created with Love from Waterloo